♥ UNLOCKED #3: B&W

2:21 PM

"Fashion is something that you can attach to yourself, put on and through that interaction, the meaning of it is born." -Rei Kawakubo

I've never really been a fan of colors, therefore I tend to keep my outfits in one or two colors most of the time. You can never go wrong with a whole black and white outfit. The number of colors you incorporate in your whole look doesn't matter, as long as you keep it sophisticated and well put together. It's more about the overall shape, different textures, materials and accessories you put on. I love the simplicity of these types of looks as well. Again this outfit is appropriate for both day and night time, since it's quite casueal. I also like to incorporate vintage and thrifted items in my looks pretty often. I got this white shirt at a thrift store a few years ago and I absolutely love wearing it in many different clothing combinations.
Fact: A hat makes every outfit to look 10 times better. Just saying ^^

These photos are taken by the talented Dimi Ristevski ( DoubleX Photography ) on a lovely sunny day last October. Check out his Facebook page and don't forget to click the like button. 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts