♥ UNLOCKED #1: New Beginnings

10:27 AM

  
   Every beginning of something is a new challenge. It means pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, facing fears, taking a stroll into the unknown and most importantly gaining a new lifetime experience. As I’m writing this first post, I’m thinking of all the things that could go wrong, but I can’t hold back my excitement about this new adventure for sure. I wanted to start this journey a long time ago but I guess I wasn’t quite ready for that step. Now that I’m older, I have gained more knowledge and experience and I feel ready to share with you a part of myself.
   I see blogging as a way of expressing my thoughts and ideas through uplifting words and cool photographs. I want to inspire and be inspired and in some way to offer a hand to my audience by giving advice and words of encouragement.
   In the future I’m going to be “unlocking” new perspectives and views on fashion and style, so be sure to follow my posts if you want to be a part of this fun and exciting journey with me.

   Here in these pictures I'm wearing an all-black outfit, since I wanted my hair color to stand out. I would wear this outfit at night as well, because it would still look appropriate. This is probably my go-to look when I want to look a little bit dressed up, but still casual and cute. You can never go wrong with a short skirt and fun tights and the leather jacket and boots give this outfit a little bit of an edgy punk rock look.




These cool photos are taken last year, at the railway station in my hometown Skopje, by one of my dearest friends Dragan. His instagram profile is Eyes_as_lenses and you should definitely go follow him.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts