UNLOCKED #8: Dark Vibes

1:19 PM

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." -Coco Chanel

Everytime I need a change I always go for dyeing my hair a different color. I often get bored of my hair so I like to change it frequently. I think the color blue is my top favorite. This is my third time getting blue hair color. I must admit that dyeing your hair can be addicting at times and I'm a bit obssessed with it. Oh well ^^
As soon as the weather got warmer, I had to take out my spring clothes and combine some of them in this outfit. I've never been a fan of plaid shirts, but this one caught my eye right away and I had to buy it. The corset underneath is vintage (I think) and it looks cute combined with high waisted jeans. Oh and I'm wearing my favorite hat again, because it looks fabulous, I can't help it.

blue hair






Outfit: ♥ Hat: Bershka
            ♥ Choker: Stradivarius
            ♥ Shirt: Pull&Bear
            ♥ Jeans: Bershka
            ♥ Boots: Albatros
Hair: Studio SAVAGE

Photos by Dragan ( instagram.com/eyes_as_lenses )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts