♥ UNLOCKED #9: Black Lace

1:49 PM

   As a designer I tend to create clothing pieces that are both practical and wearable. I created this black lace bustier myself and I must admit it was quite a challenge making it. It was my first time sewing a bustier and I am happy with the final result. That is why I am proudly wearing it in the photos below. It is quite unusual for a clothing piece like this to be worn in the daytime, but it can be versatile as well. I wanted to incorporate it in a daytime look so I can show you that you can wear a typical classy item in a daytime outfit and still look fabulous. Black and burgundy is my favorite color combination and I am obsessed with the little backpack I'm wearing. What do you think about this design?

All of the photos are taken by Dragan Apostolski (https://www.instagram.com/eyes_as_lenses/)











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts