♥UNLOCKED #6: Escape Part 2- Designs

1:05 PM

In the previous post I've showed you my drawings and now it's time for the final products. My main inspiration for this collection was the night sky and the forest at night time. The second inspiration was Gothic Lolita style which is a Japanese clothing style. The designs give off a dark gothic vibe and they are made to look high fashion and couture-like. I made all of the patterns and dresses at home with the help of my mom. I've used a few different fabrics and a lace trim. One of the tops is hand painted and all of the other details are hand sewn. The collection was made for my final diploma work at university and some of the designs were shown at the university fashion show last year. The dresses are made for girls who are more on the dark side and they are not afraid to stand out of the crowd while keeping their look very elegant and sophisticated. 

All of the photos are taken by Stefani Pavlovska ( FB: P.S. Photography ; IG: instagram.com/ps_photography.mk ) at her studio and she also modelled for the last two dresses on this post. 
The first model is the beautiful Olivera Mladenovska . Go follow her blog visualmadness.blogspot.mk and like her fb page Visual Madness





















end idk


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts