♥UNLOCKED #5: Escape Part 1

9:48 AM

"Design is not for philosophy, it's for life." -Issey Miyake

The process of creating a fashion collection is quite long and it requires a lot of research before sketching the designs. It takes a lot of time getting your ideas and thoughts out of your own head and projecting them onto paper. The first idea might not be the final one and your mindset changes frequently. I began doing fashion illustrations since I was very little and models wearing clothes has always been my favorite thing to draw. I tend to draw the design first and then make it come to life by making patterns and choosing fabrics that would make it look as close as possible to the sketch. That is just my process of creating my designs. Here are 10 of the illustrations created for my collection called "Escape" and you'll see some of the clothes I made in the next post. All of them are hand drawn using black pen, marker, colored pencils and watercolors and then scanned. I hope you like them.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts