♥UNLOCKED #7: Escape Part 3

1:08 PM

"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them."-Marc Jacobs

During the process of creating the collection "Escape", I was thinking about making it wearable and appropriate for certain occasions. Some of the questions I asked myself were "Who's going to wear it?", "Would it be comfortable?', "Is it going to be casual or high fashion?", but the most important question for me was "Would I wear the clothes?".
When I create, I want the clothes to suit every body type, not just tall and skinny models. That's why I decided to take some photos where I wear my own designs in order to show that the dresses are made to look amazing no matter what body type you have and what size you are. I always make sure that I would wear the items I make and that they are versatile so women with different clothing styles can combine them in their outfits.

The first dress is one of my favorites because it's simple, but once you put it on, it looks stunning. Of course it is made to be worn at night, probably on some occasions where you need to be dressed up a bit more. It is made out of stretchy fabric and that makes it very comfortable fto wear. The roses on the bottom part are hand-sewn and they make the dress look very elegant and rich.








This second dress is one of my favorite dresses from the collection as well. It is not actually a whole dress. It is made out of a separate skirt, top and sleeves. My favorite part is the black lace which is a little bit sparkly but it looks very sophisticated and goes well together with the light fabric on the skirt. The three items can also be combined separately in other clothing combinations.

All of the photos are taken by the amazing photographer Stefani Pavlovska (FB page: P.S. Photography ; Instagram page: instagram.com/ps_photography.mk





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts