♥ UNLOCKED #2: Fear+less

1:37 PM

"Style is a way to say who you are, without having to speak." -Rachel Zoe

    One of the many reasons I started this blog was to encourage young girls to express their inner personality through clothes. I'm talking about the ones that find it hard to fit in the crowd, no matter how hard they try. When you dress "normal" you think that way people won't think you're weird, or an outsider, you may also secretly hope that they will like you more because you look similar to them, but that's not the case. You should be liked for your true self, for your individuality, your unique personality, interests and even your flaws. Once you have the courage to stand out, you feel empowered and you gain that self-confidence you've been missing all the way, while trying to be ordinary. If you wonder, yeah I get the weird stares from people on the streets all the time, but you get used to that in time. I hope some of you can relate to this and in case you need an encouragement, here it is: Wear whatever you like and dress however you feel like, as long as you're comfortable in yourself, people will judge anyways.

     About my outfit: well it's pretty casual, you would usually see me wearing it outside on a sunny day. I fell in love with the jacket the moment I saw it. I think it was one of the best items I have bought last year, it just goes along with everything. I also added some diy pins for an extra dose of awesomeness. I'm wearing some tiny accessories as well and I always keep my makeup very simple for this type of daytime looks. I have to mention that I wear boots every season and almost every day, even when it's a 100 degrees outside. ^^



 






















And here's a gif of me, awkwardly posing for pics lol










All of the photos are taken by: Eyes as Lenses

Outfit: ♥ Jacket: Pull & Bear
            ♥ Skirt: Stradivarius
            ♥ Backpack: Bershka
            ♥ Boots: New Yorker
            ♥ Sunglasses: Miss Spice Accessories

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts